Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Wedding Album
Hello everyone,
Well it's been a while coming but i finally figured it out and then got around to it and now you have access to all but a few of the photos we had taken at the wedding. That's right, you can click the little picture of my beautiful wife and go see all of our pics. I'm not sure about the size or how they present themselves when you see the album, but i know if you click one of the pics and just hit the arrow to scroll through them, you should be able to see a couple hundred pics or so. Let me know if there is something that you'd like a larger copy of. I'll try to fiddle with it some more, but this is something to start with.
So now we play a little game of I show you mine and you show me yours... or something. We want to see pics you all took! So if you took any, any at all, please email them to us. Please please please please please!!!!!!!
chas.buchanan@gmail.com
or
steallarscape@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment