So, this week is almost over and I'm SO glad! This week and next week i'm having to work 5 days in a ROW! It's nutty. I'm covering for my co-worker who is out of town on vaca. I'm use to my fridays off and three day weekends. Ah well, at least it hasn't been too busy this week. I've had time to research a little project I plan on attempting this weekend. Gonna play with my lights on my Element and see if I can do something fun with them. Gonna turn my side marker light into a blinker. Woot woot! I know. I'm a dork.
I'd like to give a shout out to my friend Josh who is having a birthday tomorrow (thank you MySpace for birthday reminders). Congrats dude! Wish I could come down and wish you a happy birthday personally and maybe buy you a beer, but this weekend I'm hanging with the fam. Sage has an ALL night event friday night. She'll be cruising around vancouver with her Girl Guides group until the break of dawn, doing a miriad of crazy and wildly entertaining events, like riding the bus and going to the drugstore.... yeah, i dunno, i think the draw is being able to stay up all night. NEway, think i'll tinker around the house tomorrow and try and get those lights wired. Probably go to church saturday night and sunday is just full of possiblities.
Next weekend however, I already have plans. Yup, you guessed it. I have another session scheduled on my back piece. 4pm on Saturday March 3rd. I'll be in Seattle getting some fresh ink and then probably hanging around that evening and into the next day to say hey to folks and rest my sure to be raw back.
Maybe I'll take some pics tomorrow of the house and post them. Amanda and I have recently gotten short haircuts and quite a few of you haven't seen our new place, so it'll be something new.
Friday, February 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment