Amanda and I were down in Seattle this weekend. I had a tattoo appointment on Sat and a Baby shower to attend on Sunday. Friday night I stayed with Josh and B. We watched a couple episodes of The Office while waiting for Josh to get home then went out for a drink and some hot wings before coming back and checking out the randomness that is YouTube for like an hour.
I had a good tat session on Sat with my artist Vyvn Lazonga. Got almost all the red done on the back.
Then met up with Amanda and Sage at Pikes Place Market where we stopped in at my all time favorite pub Kells for a drink before cruising down south to Covington to meet up with my buddy Kevin. We stayed with him and his wife Julie and their two kids Louise and Caden. Had a nice time visiting and just hanging out.Sunday went up to the Pepper's house for a Baby shower for my friend and previous co-worker Holly. Good times, good food and fun catching up with folks I hadn't seen for a long time.
After that, the girls and I cruised over to the mall to do a bit of shopping and then had a nice little dinner before cruising back up to BC. Ah, long weekend. Didn't get home till midnight last night. Back is sore. Really tired today.
b'bye
2 comments:
nice save ;-)
yea, we were wondering.......if you were going to keep it up......and nice pic of the tat......love mom, get some sleep tonight....
Post a Comment