Sunday, May 20, 2007

May Long Weekend...

as they call it up here. That's what we're right in the middle of, here in BC. The Canadians are taking a much needed 3 day weekend. Amanda and I had originally planned to take a trip down to Seattle this weekend, but after considering how long the week has been and the fact that we were just down there a couple weeks ago, plus knowing what traffic would be like this weekend, we decided to instead just hang out around here. Sage went out to her grand parent's house Friday and Amanda and I have had the weekend to ourselves. Ahhh... it's been quite relaxing... and quiet... so... quiet ;)

Amanda and I have definitely taken advantage of the adults only time, by going out with friends until the wee hours of the morning the last two evenings. It's been nice to reconnect and get a little outside input into our lives in general. We've also just done some good ol' relaxing and hanging out around the house. Amanda has been working on her new website and associated blog, pretty much all weekend too. She's done a fabulous job of putting together a place for her to showcase her amazing talents and products. You should all definitely check it out!

As for myself, I've gotten caught up on some much neglected Video gaming. I found my X box 360 and got it hooked back up online again, so anyone out there interested, the gamer tag is BigWiffer

Ok, that's all for now. I'm having a nice relaxing day and think I'll get back to doing not much of anything. Amanda is lucky and gets tomorrow off as well, but I'll be heading back to work on Monday. Lucky me though, next weekend is american long weekend and I'll be getting 4 days off because of my schedule! Woot!

Peace out kiddies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, sounds like a nice weekend. Thanks for the update. Dad and I will be taking Shawna's stuff down Thurs. and coming back the following Wed. Stopping by Willena's each way......love you, mom