
Hmm... i do so enjoy being able to feel good in the mornings. I absolutely have never been able to motivate myself to consistently work out in the mornings, but I do enjoy being able to at least wake up in time to enjoy a cup of coffee, maybe read the bible for a bit and just enjoy a few moments of peace before the day starts. I have only been able to do that occasionally in last few years. I wonder what it'd be like to do that consistently for a while.. hmm... I am thinking of changing my sleep schedule a bit. Not necissarily getitng any more sleep, but maybe just going to bed a bit earlier and getting up a bit earlier so I'm not crazy rushed out the door every day. Maybe have time to write a quick blog in the mornings if I so chose. Yeah, that sounds nice. I'll let you know how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment