OK, so two more things:
First thing: Stretching, I think everyone should do it. It's amazing. Even if you can't get motivated to work out in ther mornings, like myself, you should really consider just stretching. It increases blood flow, limber's you up, stimulates the body, get's rid of the creaks and groans (or at least reduces them), and is an all around good way to start the morning. Trust me, try it, you'll feel better when you start your day.
Second thing: I had an amazing weekend. As many of you know, I'm leaving on thursday for two weeks to Russia for a mission trip with my High School kids. So before I left I wanted to spend one more weekend with Amanda. So I cruised up Saturday and stayed through Sunday night. Let me just say that love my girlfriend more everytime we are together. She is an amazing combination of fun, challange, brilliance, beauty and inspiration (among other things).
Ok, now I'm off to work.
cheers
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment