Thursday, July 13, 2006

BRB

K, all, if you didn't know, I'm leaving in T minus 5 hours for Russia. I meet at the church in two hours and am doing some last minute packing and will grab a quick shower before I hit the road. I'll be gone for two weeks. Feel free to pray for the team and I. I'm heading over with 4 other leaders and 8 students. We'll be visiting an orphanage, teaching english, giving testimonies, being exposed to Russian culture and exposing them to (hopefully the better parts of) American culture. There will be chillin' with the Russian youth, helping with a kids camp and i believe i heard mention of a natural hotsprings of some sort.... hmmm.

Ok, Everyone take care and I'll see you all at the end of the month. As soon as I get back I'm heading out with Amanda to Vancouver Is. to visit her Dad and hopefully her sister as well. It's sure to be an exciting trip and I'm especially looking forward to the ferry ride ;)

Peace out, steady on, keep it real, bring the funk, dance with the one who brung ya, and all that jazz,

Caleb Chas Buchanan

1 comment:

Brenda Joy said...

You are the biggest geek. And you know what I am talking about.

Peace out.