Thursday, September 21, 2006

happy hunting


Change is good. It's not always easy, but it's good. That's usually what i find at least. For instance, today my dog Logun drove away with a man named Mike. Mike owns a small farm outside of Sedro Wooley. He has several acres of land and goes bird hunting regularly. He seems a decent fellow.

Logun and I had some very good times. We had some not so good times and some down right frustrating times too.... but i remember the good ones right now. I think I'll keep those. Logun's moving on to bigger fields, more freedom and a chance to live up to his breeding. I'm gaining some much needed peace of mind and time and energy that will soon need to be focused elsewhere. It's good for everyone, bu he will be missed.

Happy hunting boy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he'll be very happy.....it was quite an experience for you and him.....mom, I'm glad someone needed and wanted what Logun had to offer......

Brenda Joy said...

I will have the best memories of him running around on the hard wood floors at your MI apartment and sliding into things.. ha ha, so funny... or when he would pee when I would come over, like right after your knee surgery! Happy memories indeed :-)

Royden Lepp said...

we like your dog blog...i asked royden if he thought trading a dog for a wife was a good deal and he thought it was...today at least:)