I'm trying, in part, to get ready for this weekend that I'm pretty exctied about. Amanda is coming down for the weekend with her daughter Sage and we all get to hang out. My work is having a party so Amanda and I are going to that and she gets to meet all the folks at work, haha, should be such a blast. Plus then they're gonna hang out for easter as well. A big group of folks are meeting over at Brenda and Josh's house after church sunday morning. Gonna hang out and eat food, should be fun.
NEway, i don't feel like being super deep this morning. I just want coffee and a slow start. Glad you all could stop by and say hello. Hope you are enjoying the new blog. Oh, hey, for those of you that don't already know, please keep my dad in your prayers. He had heart surgery yesterday and is recovering. Thanks.
Sounds like I'll have a busy cuple weeks going for a while. Next week, i'm driving down to OR on my day off because my super cool sis is in charge of doing something amazing! She was commisioned by Western Oregon University to write some plays for prodcution and presentation at the school. She wrote, I believe it was 5, plays that i've read and are very very good! I can't wait to see them performed. So that's where I'll be thursday night. Then Saturday I'm cruising up to Vancouver to hang out with Amanda and hopefully meet some of her friends. Good times. Oh and tomorrow night I'm heading over to Seattle after work to have dinner with some friends from Harborview. We are going out to a place called FareStart. here's the run down on their page. " For over 12 years FareStart has provided nutritious meals to those in need and helped homeless and disadvantaged men, women and their families create new opportunities for the future. To date, FareStart has provided over 2,250,000 meals to the Seattle community and has helped transformed over 1,500 lives through our comprehensive job training and placement program. " Homeless people are taught how the food service industry work, different aspects of the industry, they are trianed, given experience and then every couple weeks a class is graduated from the training. Dinner's are made by the class and a guest chef from the area. The meals are quite good and the price of the meal goes to support FareStart's work.

Ah... i love the long days, lots of sunlight, bloomin green stuff... spring is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment