Thursday, October 30, 2008

Buchanan 4.0

Ok, just a taste because I'm still pretty tired, but here are a few shots from the first day of baby Clover Berkley Buchanan's life.






Hey look, I dressed the baby up and took some pics while Amanda was sleeping. Cute, heh?

We are now home and recuperating nicely.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, she is so absolutely beautiful...what a blessing. love mom

Brenda Joy said...

congratulations! cannot wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Congatulations, she is beautiful! Your life is forever changed now. It is such a blessing to be a mom and\or dad! Wishing all the best and as much sleep as she allows you to get! 8)

Sarah Miles

Anonymous said...

So freakin' cute. Cannot wait to meet this baby! Love the pink chef's hat, as well.

Carla Marasco said...

Little Clover is GEORGEOUS! I work with Amanda's mom and we talk about you all daily. We were so anxious to find out that the baby had arrived. I bet you are all enjoying that new little bundle. And Sage is probably loving to be her big sister! Congrats!