Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Buchanan 3.9

Its so close.... so... close


Any day now. Our friends Aaron and Annie, who also got pregnant about the same time as us, just gave birth to their beautiful daughter last night. Not gonna lie, I'm a bit jealous that we weren't first. But that's ok, we can wait. And while we do, here are the last pictures of the little tike pre external world entry. Enjoy it while you can kid. It gets a lot noisier from here on out.





And of course, here are a couple pics of our very athletic Sage, working her new skillz in her teams first win! Last on is even her shot on goal!











2 comments:

Brenda Joy said...

This is the first time I have seen a picture of Amanda that I thought "holy cow, that is what Sage is gonna look like in a few years"

Identical.

Anonymous said...

cool pics and thanks for sharing. love mom