Sunday, September 07, 2008

Studio Shots

So recently a good friend of mine and fellow shutterbug, Tammy, decided to entrust me with a birthday gift she had received several years ago but hadn't used yet. A set of studio flashes. How cool is this? Incredibly! Sure, it may just seem like light, but it's oh so much more. It is a kit that allows you to create enough light to shoot very high resolution wherever you want not dependent on the external lighting conditions. This was my first shot at using these, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. Eventually I can use them to create a variety of effects but right now I thought I'd use them to try and fill a request that's been in for a couple years now. Studio shots of the fam. So for all the relatives that would like something for their refrigerator or wall, this post's for you! I was able to post the full size version of the pics, so all you need to do is save them from this page after you click on the image. I have a few more I may try to post later.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.....congrats!

Brenda Joy said...

nicely done!!!

i wish you could of met josh's dad while he was here. being the professional photographer he is, he brought some pretty sweet lighting for me to try out/learn about:-)