Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Buchanan 3.5
I know everyone already knows, but I thought I'd document it anyway. The newest addition to the fam here is going to be a darling baby GIRL!!! Yup, gonna be me and a sea O' estrogen. Batten down the hatches boys, were in for some chops. Everything looks fine thus far, though we may be a bit off on the due date. Hard to say. It's not really an exact science anyway. We haven't picked a name yet. We're working on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hip hip hooray for blogging!
and for making a pretty flower the new pictures for the buchanans page :-)
and for a darling baby girl on the way :-)
You should name her after someone with whom you've: shot photos, gone to Drenched for several years starting with year one, eaten Thai food, had long arguments about theological issues, spent time in a 1984 Bluewater ski boat, spent a birthday at Kell's, led a Bible study with a hideous name, had many long talks, moved and constructed furniture, shared your birth DAY, and BBQ'd with your dogs.
Hmm.... Do I know someone like that? I'll have to think about it ;)
That hurts man... that really hurts. Come on... "Little T" I think it's perfect. :)
Ok, Ok, so you'll come up with something way cooler and untraditional like. I can't compete with that.
we're so happy about the granddaughter. Hope all is going well, love mom
Post a Comment