Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful

Ok, so had a very enjoyable thanksgiving starting last weekend, when Joe and Brenda came up for a visit for a few days. T stopped by for a while too and it was just a really cool family get together.


Then while the fam was here some old friends of mine stopped by with their kids. I hadn't seen them for months! Look how big the kiddos got!


Kevin


Louise and Clover


Caden, Louise and Clover


Me, Kev and Julie



Then the fam went home and Thursday rolled around and the girls and I packed up and headed out to Woodinville for a nice Thanksgiving dinner with the Smith clan. It was great to see all our friends and it was their first chance to meet Clover.
Courtney and Clover

Jeff and Clover

Tay


Me, Tay and Jord


Is that a parrot on your shoulder?
No, it's a Sage.


So, two more days of kickin' it and then back to the grind. Maybe I'll put up some Christmas lights today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics. missed seeing you all over Thanksgiving. We just got home. Looking forward to seeing you at Christmas. love mom

Brenda Joy said...

Love the pictures of Kev and family! :-D (love all the pictures, but those ones really made me smile!)

Anonymous said...

Haha. That last pic is funny. And I'm totally jealous of everyone now that they got to see Clover before me. Being so far away sucks.