Thursday, August 23, 2007

Kelowna




So this weekend Amanda, Taryn and I packed up in the E and scooted out to the easternish side of BC to visit some of Amanda's family and meet up with Sage at her Grandpa's house.

We had a great time enjoying the sun, riding in boats, playin in the river, swiming in the lake, eating great food, catching up with family, feeding ducks, driving through the mountains, buying fresh fruit and enjoing eachother's company.

So, here's some pics of us doing those things.






















PS: I have much larger versions of these pics, but i seem to have had some issues when resizing them for the web. I'll try to get larger ones up soon or you can just comment on here and I'll shoot you an email with bigger pics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool, but not one of you 8(
love your mother... ;)

TREEMAN said...

bah! nobody wants to see my ugly mug anyhoo. Besides, I'm uber control freak when it comes to my baby (camera).

Unknown said...

Great pics - I agree with your mom, next time let's see you too. It looks like you all had fun!

Love your other mother.......

Tammy said...

Always protect the camera.

Hey I don't think there's a way to post the larger pics here - you'll need to use Pbase or something like that. Flickr has some cool options as well. Let me know if you need help - I actually can breathe between now and mid-September.