Last week Amanda and I got off the most recent round of paper work for immigration and, while checking my bank statment on line today, I noticed that the government has cashed my check that went along with the paperwork, so I assume that the processing of it has begun.
This weekend we hung out as a family, took a trip to the mall with Sage and Taryn, where sage picked up a bike, socks, shirts and... stuff, and Amanda worked on more of her sewing and designing.
Tuesday Sage had her first, last and only Track and Field meet of the year. They'd been practicing for several months now and Sage finally got to go out and show her stuff. Your's truly was there to catch it all on digital camera. Unfortunately I've been shooting indoors for too many months and forgot how to increase my shutter speed for things that move faster than an inanimate manequin, and thus some/most of the shots are well, slightly out of focus (my apologies). So with out any further adieu, I give you Sage.










Oh and PS: Our garden is pretty.

And PPS: I have been with verizon for over 2yrss now so they finally decided to let me upgrade my phone. With the online discount i was able to get a shiny new red phone. It's the motorola krazor or something and it looks pretty slick. Hopefully it works well. Also of note, I added a line and got a free phone with that too, so now Amanda and Sage will have a phone to share here in Vancouver.
Ok TTFN, my wife says i need to go to bed now.
4 comments:
very cool update......thanks for taking the time, love the pics...Way to go Sage!!! And congrats on the new phone. love mom
I hope that Sage will one day participate in more track meets. I miss the track meets that you came to and you were my own personal paparazzi.
Love, Sister
AHHH...love those action shots! Go Sage! so proud of you! anty T
A new bike? How fun! I still love my bike. Great shots Caleb.
Post a Comment